The cottage is located on Shadow Lake, 30 miles North/East of the Bed & Breakfast
just off Rt 16 traveling North to Glover, VT.
Enjoy the incomparable lakes region of the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont
get away to the quiet, peaceful surroundings of our Lake Cottage...
enjoy the solitude and pristine beauty of Shadow Lake.
SPRING – SUMMER – FALL
Online Booking of the Lake Cottage
click here for more pictures
There is nothing quite like the summer at Shadow Lake in the Northeast Kingdom of VT.....but then.... there is the awesome color of Vermont foliage in the fall.... and what a great retreat in the springtime when everything is coming back to life in the woods and on the lake.... The Lake Cottage is fully furnished with great views of Shadow Lake.
Canoes, Kayaks and small boats are available for rental from Clyde River Recreation.. reasonable rates and free delivery for full day rentals.
The Lake Cottage is on a private road just off the main road along the lake... directly behind the Public Beach. There is a path at the back end of our property that goes down to the main road which you walk across to the entrance for the public beach. Enjoy our 1/2 acre lot with spacious private lawn. Rinnai Furnace is primary heat.
Cottage sleeps up to 8
We have kept our rates deliberately affordable.
Rates are for double occupancy with 2 night minimum stay.
Base Rates: Sunday/Thursday - $110 Friday/Saturday - $130
Add $10 per person per nite for any extra persons more than double occupancy.
"the longer you stay - the less you pay"
3 Night Stay -- less $10
4-6 Night Stay -- less $15
7 or More Nights -- less $20
9% tax added to total price of stay
one time cleaning charge of $100 + $9 tax
is added to every reservation - charged to credit card on arrival
coupons are not applicable to Lake Cottage Reservations
- WI-FI, Telephone, DirectTV, VCR/DVD, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Dishes, Pots, Pans, linens, towels, iron, ironing board, games, outdoor Gas Grill, horseshoe pits, backyard fire pit.
- Check-In: between 2:00 and 3:00 pm; Check-Out: by 10:00 am - Special arrangements can be made for other check-in times ... call to discuss
- Rates include the use of the entire facility. Rates do not include Vermont State Tax of 9% which is added to the total cost of the reservation
- Please call us at 802-888-8850 to discuss bringing your pet.
- There is no smoking in the cottage.
- 50% prepaid deposit guarantees your reservation and is charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made. Balance is due 3 weeks prior to scheduled arrival.
- Deposits may be paid by check, Visa, Master Card or American Express.
- Any cancellation 6 weeks prior to scheduled arrival will receive a refund of prepaid deposit, less a $100 processing fee.
- Any cancellation after 6 weeks and before 3 weeks prior to scheduled arrival will forfeit 50% prepaid deposit.
- Any cancellation after 3 weeks prior to scheduled arrival will forfeit cost of stay.
- No refunds for delayed arrivals or early departures.
- Sorry...we can’t guarantee the weather.
North or South on I-91, take to Exit 25 (Barton). Take left at bottom of ramp (South on Rt 16) thru Glover to Shadow Lake Road (about 6 miles). Turn right onto Shadow Lake Road. Drive 1 mile up the hill. You will see a sign on your right that says Stone Shore Rd. Across from that sign are a group of mail boxes and a dirt road. Turn left onto the dirt road. Do not turn right onto Stone Shore Road. We are the 3rd cottage at top of knoll. West or East you can also take Rt 15 to Rt 16 North to Shadow Lake Rd (about 15 miles). From Burlington Int’l Airport see directions to our Bed & Breakfast
Read Interview with BBOnline.com
"what is special about your inn?"
Read Philip's Top Ten Reasons
Philip's Small Business
Want to learn more about Philip?
Read "Philip's Story"